Crafts to Make and Great Quotes

 I had a very old quilt that could not be repaired and found a section that was still in good condition and cut a section out to fit the frame.                                                                         my husband cut section of old fence wood that was at least 2 in wide and I cut with the chop saw the angles at the corner. I made one frame larger then the top frame and nail gun the two together.
   I then staple the quilt onto the back of the frame and hot glued a flannel piece to the back.
This is in noelle's kids bathroom.  She took bath pictures of her three kids and scrapbook paper. Trimed around the pictures and added the the picture and scrap paper in all glass frames.  The kids like seeing themselves as babies and asked questions about when they were little.
 
Blog Design By: Sherbet Blossom Designs